Ingredient: Vitamin A (Beta–Carotene) 10,000 IU:
It’s the most abundant carotenoid (organic pigment) of nature and the most important for human diet, for which its name is given to a whole group of biochemical compounds. When ingested, the B-carotene is transformed to Vitamin A in the mucous of the small intestine, and this is stored mainly in the liver in the form of esters of retinol.
B-carotene can also be absorbed and stored in the fat tissue without being modified, producing a slight coloration in the palm of the hands and the soles of the feet.
Scientific studies have been made to determine the effects of B-carotene in the health, and results have shown that it can reduce probabilities of heart attacks; it can function as a liposoluble antioxidant and increase the efficiency of the immune system. Besides, it has demonstrated that it can reduce the probability of incidence of some types of cancer.
- Improves and maintains a healthy vision.
- An anti-viral against infections and colds.
- Strengthens and develops bones and teeth.
- Maintains healthy lungs.
- Relieves gastrointestinal ulcers.
- Treats and avoids acne.
- Avoids measles infection.
- Necessary to relieve and repair tissues.
- Maintains mucous membranes healthy.
- Reduces the formation of plaques in the arteries.
Suggested Dose *:
- 1 softgel daily, with a meal.