Guaraná

Category: Product ID: 2225

Description

Guaraná, a Brazilian seed native to the Amazon basin, contains more caffeine than the coffee beans themselves. Therefore it could have an energizing effect. It is also used as a supplement thanks to its invigorating and stimulating properties. It acts on the central nervous system; and among its properties, they could help people who are in a phase of weight loss or control (diet), as well as for athletes or athletes looking to improve their sports performance.

Amazonian tribes have used guarana for centuries for its therapeutic properties. It contains an impressive range of stimulants, such as caffeine, theophylline and theobromine. Guaraná also boasts antioxidants, such as tannins, saponins and catechins. It has been used in cases to treat pain and fatigue syndrome, and has also been helpful for stomach bloating (gas) and dyspepsia (poor digestion). In its right dose it is also used as a support for cardiovascular health, to help strengthen the heart and reduce clot formation.

Today, 70% of Guaraná produced is used by the beverage industry in soft and energy drinks, while the remaining 30% is turned into powder for Supplements and other uses.

Guaraná side effects may include suppression of appetite and sleeping difficulty due to the high caffeine content.

Additional information

Beneficios

Ayuda a reducir la fatiga y mejorar concentración.
Alivia dolor al bloquear receptores de adenosina.
Ayuda perder peso al aumentar el metabolismo.
Rico en propiedades antioxidantes.
Puede combatir el estrés oxidativo.
Perfil antioxidante similar al Té Verde.
Puede aliviar la diarrea al prevenir la pérdida de agua.
Mejora el estado de ánimo, el aprendizaje y la memoria.
Ayudar la salud del corazón al mejorar el flujo sanguíneo.

Uso Sugerido

1 diaria, con comida.